If you’re looking for a way to boost your health and achieve that illusive sense of wellbeing, you can’t go wrong with the incredible, natural healing powers of Turmeric. Used for centuries in India as an everyday cooking ingredient and Ayurvedic remedy, Turmeric is prized for its ability to improve and support multiple bodily functions and promote a long, healthy life.
Sound good so far? Here’s a few reasons why you should consider adding Turmeric into your daily diet:
- Turmeric is naturally packed with anti-oxidants which are vital in the battle against ageing and the cellular damaged caused by cancer.
- It aids the digestive system by balancing bacteria levels.
- It improves circulation, hugely benefiting the heart and reducing artery-clogging plaque while also aiding blood flow in the liver, stimulating the body’s natural detox process and helping to keep the skin clear and radiant.
- Studies have shown that it can be a highly effective pain management tool, particularly helping those suffering from menstrual cramps, chest and abdominal pain as well as localised areas such as the shoulder.
- It is a powerful anti-inflammatory which means it is often called upon to treat inflammations of both the digestive and musculoskeletal systems.
The benefits of this wonder-herb are vast but unfortunately, it is seldom used in Western cooking and medicine, meaning that if we want to take advantage of this amazing natural remedy, we need to actively seek it out. That’s where Pukka come in with Turmeric Gold- a delicious, aromatic tea that combines magical Turmeric with lemon, cardamon and whole leaf green tea; a pleasurable way to boost the senses as well as your health! Made with only the best quality organic ingredients so that every cup delivers a truly healthful taste sensation.