- CMS60D Handheld Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (CE Certified & FDA Approved)
2x AA batteries, to get you going right away
PC software for data analysis
- 1.8" colour TFT display
- Sp02 accuracy ±2% (tested at 70%～100% blood oxygen saturation). Resolution of 1%
- Pulse rate accuracy: ±3bpm (between heart rates of 25-250bpm). Resolution of 1bpm
- Displays PR and SP02, with full colour waveform display
- Data can be transmitted to PC in real time
Add additional probes for only £10 each.
2 customer reviews
5 year old son with asthmaReview by Blade (Posted on September 29, 2016)
we purchased the oximeter as our 5 year old son has quite chronic asthma so we have to check his oxygen levels on a regular basis we have the small finger one but wanted something that we could leave on him for a little while whilst he was sleeping with an alarm as his oxygen dips at night. this was an amazing affordable price without having to pay the thousands that you can pay.
What an excellent piece of equipment I have used it several times and it is spot on.Review by Derek (Posted on September 07, 2016)
What an excellent piece of equipment I have used it several times.and it is spot on.
I am a volunteer community first responder with the East Midlands Ambulance Service and as we are unpaid volunteers we have to purchase all our own kit.
I have been evaluating the pulse oximeter and it will now be recommended to my group of volunteers to purchase.
Thank you for your swift delivery and hope to do business with you again in the very near future.